At Audiology Associates of Redding, we value patient education. We offer personalized solutions for everyone who walks in the door and ensure they have a good understanding of why we recommend each treatment option.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Diagnostic audiometric evaluations including tympanometry, acoustic reflexes and otoacoustic emissions
- Tinnitus evaluation, counseling, and treatment
- Hearing device selection and fitting
- Auditory rehabilitation counseling
- Cochlear Implant evaluations and programming
How Are We Different?
We are the only private practice in the Redding area whose audiologists hold a doctoral level education. We are also the only office that provides candidacy testing and follow-up mapping for cochlear implants. We value gold standard practices and patient-centered care. Our goal is to address your patient’s needs and assist you in your care for them.
Our gold standard of practice includes:
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiometric evaluations in calibrated sound-treated hearing booths.
- Staying up to date on current evidence-based research and cutting-edge technology.
- Real-ear probe microphone measurements in all hearing aid fittings and follow-up programming for verification.
- Encouraging our patients to demo technology prior to making a commitment to purchasing.
- Providing ongoing care for our patients. We routinely like to see our patients every 6 months for thorough cleaning of devices and to check hearing annually.
- Offering a wide range of technology options from hearing aids to implantable devices.
Our office is wheelchair accessible with excellent parking options.
We accept most types of insurance – including Medicare with a referral from your office.
When you refer a patient to us we send you a complete diagnostic report with all findings, including what was discussed and recommendations made.
We look forward to working with you!
Call Audiology Associates of Redding at 530-221-7380 for more information or fax your referrals to 530-221-7319.